I’ve been a blogger for quite a while, and I’ve come to realize something. A blog can only do so much. The truth is, if I want to help engineers and statisticians get their jobs done, they need more than guides, they need tools. So that’s what I’ve decided to start working on here.
This is what I have so far.
- A normality testing Excel spreadsheet
- A spreadsheet to combine standard deviations from multiple samples
- Convert between PPM (or DPMO) and sigma
- Calculate Cohen’s d
- Create bootstrapped confidence intervals
- Pareto chart and analysis
Expect to see more here soon.