- A monkey’s skin cells were transformed into stem cells, then implanted in its brain, , wired themselves up, and took on normal function.
- . Well…fish brains anyway.
- The universe is just slightly older than originally thought, .
- Yes, .
- A flash memory chip made from .
- are discovered. In a related story, there is life .
- This one’s just weird. .
- New research suggests that . Instead, depression is the result of miscommunication between brain cells. Serotonin helps increase communications, but drugs that boost serotonin ignore the root cause.
This week’s featured book is a bit of a science detective story: