- I relayed the scientific consensus on global warming as presented by the IPCC in an effort to introduce some much needed dryness to the conversation. No opinions.
- that predate our solar system.
- The White House is thankfully taking steps toward making .
- Scientists discover a 500 million year old sea creature, the first of its kind known to have .
- This star is only 190 light years away, but it’s 14.46 +- 0.8 billion years old, making it .
- Here’s a .
- We’ve talked about graphene before. Yet another breakthrough: , a promising future for solar cell technology.
- Scientists between the genetic factors responsible for major depression, ADHD, autism, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.
- Children with low self-esteem are , instead of their efforts.
- Is it possible dark matter doesn’t exist at all, but instead ?
- Scientists experiment with , instead of stem cells.
- This could power your smartphone.
- In the rare case where a male suffers from bipolar disorder with no other psychiatric disorders, , although low intelligence is a more common risk factor.
If you think you don’t like stats, this book might change your mind:
Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data